Do YOU know HOW to get to
the answers in your exam?
Having the solution for past papers helps… But more importantly… Do YOU know HOW to get to those answers in your exam? Where do you start? How do you plan your answer? How do you deal with your time limitation?
DO YOU KNOW HOW TO GET TO THE ANSWERS IN YOUR EXAM?
Having the solution for past papers helps, but more importantly, do YOU know HOW to get to those answers in your exam? Where do you start? How do you plan your answer? How do you deal with your time limitation? Our range of CTA Exam Courses are the answer
Our exam courses consist of videos, where our lecturers show you the following:
- How to plan and think about the case study
- How to plan and structure your solution step-by-step
- How the examiner marks your answers (What will you lose marks for? How many marks will you get for something? Do they ‘mark mistakes through’ etc.?)
- All the exam technique advice you need for that subject
WHY TAKE THIS ONLINE EXAM COURSE?
Many students fall into the trap of going back to studying theory after writing Test 4 because they don’t ‘know enough’ about all the topics. Surely, the more you know about the topic, the better your marks will be?
- Your case study - There’s a LOT of information (over 10 pages of it!), and you don’t get a ‘required’ with that case study. How do you highlight, annotate and think about the information in the reading time?
- Your ‘Required’ - Now that you know what they want from you, how do you start your solution without re-reading your case study?
- Planning your answer - Lecturers always tell you that you need to plan your answer, but how do you ‘plan’, when you hardly have time to answer the question?! Should you plan at all?!
- Your answer - Where do you start? How do you approach your answer to make sure you get the ‘easy’ marks as fast as possible? How do you avoid re-reading the case study AGAIN, to find all the details?
- Time management - Sticking to the allocated time for each question is SO much easier said than done in exams… How do you make sure you get as many marks as you can when you KNOW you won’t be able to ‘finish’ the question in the time available?
These are the skills we refer to as ‘Exam Technique’, and these are what our Exam Courses are designed to teach you.
Note: Our exam courses do not include theory/revision lectures
For which UNISA courses
do we offer exam courses?
- CTA FinAcc IFRS Lv1 Exam Course (FAC4861) - Richard /Felicia Gaie-Booysen
- CTA FinAcc Groups Lv1 Exam Course (FAC4862) - Faatima Kholvadia
- CTA ManAcc Lv1 Exam Course (MAC4861) - Francois Steyn
- CTA Audit Lv1 Exam Course (AUE4861) - Yvonne Starkey
- CTA Tax Lv1 Exam Course (TAX4861) - Keith Jordaan
- CTA FinAcc IFRS Lv2 Exam Course (FAC4863) - Richard /Felicia Gaie-Booysen
- CTA FinAcc Groups Lv2 Exam Course (FAC4864) - Faatima Kholvadia
- CTA ManAcc Lv2 Exam Course (MAC4862) - Francois Steyn
- CTA Audit Lv2 Exam Course (AUE4862) - Yvonne Starkey
- CTA Tax Lv2 Exam Course (TAX4862) - Keith Jordaan
Meet your mentors
Yvonne Starkey (Venter) CA(SA)
Felicia Gaie Booysen CA(SA)
Faatima Kholvadia CA(SA)
Keith Jordaan CA(SA)